Title: T4CRM058 - CRM 2016 Customisation Certification Bootcamp
Duration: 3 days
Delivery Method: Full Time
Price: £2,100 + VAT
Certification Bootcamp Package
This bootcamp contains the following additional benifits to help you gain your certification:
- Exam coaching classes, every evening during the Bootcamp
- The exam itself.
- Free post course exam coaching sessions via Skype.
- A free resit on Bootcamp during the next 12 months.
- Is a comprehensive bootcamp to pass the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customisation and Configuration exam MB2-712.
- Includes exam preperation classes and skpype sessions, and the MB2-712 exam.
This course describes the techniques required to customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses. The topics covered include security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
The brand new tools and functionality available in the release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 are also covered in detail within the following What's New in CRM 2016 module.
Module 12:New in CRM 2016 Customisation and Configuration
This training is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.
At Course Completion
• Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles
• Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams
• Describe the principles of customising the system
• Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
• Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
• Design, create and configure relationships between entities
• Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities
• Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Design, create and configure Business Rules and Business Process Flows to guide users through their work
* London based courses include the cost of exam and the coaching sessions for the exam, however testing which must be booked by delegates at any of the 30 Vue Testing centres in the London area or any other Vue testing centre in UK. For a list of locations, see here http://www.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/locate/