Title: T4CRM057 - CRM 2016 Applications
Duration: 2 days
Delivery Method: Full Time
Price: £1700 + VAT
Certification Bootcamp Package
This bootcamp contains the following additional benifits to help you gain your certification:
- Exam coaching classes, every evening during the Bootcamp
- The exam itself.
- Free post course exam coaching sessions via Skype.
- A free resit on Bootcamp during the next 12 months.
- Introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close.
- Provides insight on sales process information.
- Introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales information.
- Focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, including: resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations.
The brand new tools and features available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 are also covered in detail within the following What's New in CRM 2016 modules.
Module 10: New in CRM 2016 Sales and Marketing
Module 8: New in CRM 2016 Services
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 in their organization. The training is intended for sales representatives, customer service representatives, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
At Course Completion
• Understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life sales scenarios.
• Identify how the various elements of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales fit together.
• Review the basic terminology used throughout the application.
• Review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Identify the role of leads, and when they can be used.
• Know the Lead to Opportunity process and the roles of these records.
• Work with Sales Literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Explore the steps to create and maintain Competitors.
• Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
• Create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
• Add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products.
• Create price lists and configure as appropriate for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
• Set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns.
• Utilize the tools to available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
• Identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
• Use the Sales Analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on sales-related information
• Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology
• Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
• Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
• Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
• Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
• Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
• Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
• Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.
* London based courses include the cost of exam and the coaching sessions for the exam, however testing which must be booked by delegates at any of the 30 Vue Testing centres in the London area or any other Vue testing centre in UK. For a list of locations, see here http://www.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/locate/